Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions about ECO FACE PLATINUM. Click here for the Eco Face LED Mask user guide.
Q. The mask glows red. Does it radiate heat?
- A. No. You should feel almost no heat as the ECO FACE operating temperature is lower than the temperature of the skin.
Q. Does my skin type (dry, oily, combination) matter when using this product?
- A. ECO FACE is compatible with all skin types. Users currently undergoing skin treatment and/or are suffering from a skin condition must consult with their doctor before using this product. Users who are pregnant, nursing or menstruating should limit use of this product as much as possible, as use of this product may destabilize hormonal balance and negatively affect skin.
Q. I want to use ECO FACE outside of Korea. Is it compatible with 110V in the US?
- A. ECO FACE supports 100–260V. When overseas, please use a travel adapter. You can also use the USB cable with your own slow to regular charging AC adapter to charge the unit. Do not use fast-charging AC adapters.
Q. It says that a PLATINUM mask comes with 216 LEDs. Why do I only see 108?
- A. Each bulb contains 2 LEDs inside. Each LED package is equipped with 2 LED elements, resulting in 216 ECO FACE LEDs.
Q. When is the best time to use the mask?
- A. ECO FACE can be used at any time of the day without issue, but according to dermatologists, better effects can be achieved when used between 10 p.m. and 2 a.m. when skin regeneration is at its peak.
Q. Is my controller broken? It doesn't seem to turn on.
- A. After selecting the desired number of minutes, wait five seconds for the mask to automatically turn on.
Q. What are the irradiance levels of the LED lights?
- Eco Face Original: IR 86 mW/cm² and NIR 70 mW/cm²
- Eco Face Platinum: IR 64 mW/cm² and NIR 55 mW/cm²
Q. What are the joules and intensity levels for the Eco Face mask line?
- Eco Face Original: 0.763 J/cm² and 0.63617 mW/cm²
- Eco Face Platinum: 0.531 J/cm² and 0.44282 mW/cm²
Q. Why do other devices on the market show much higher joule levels?
- They may be manipulating distance to the skin in order to boost their numbers to trick consumers who think bigger is always better. Refer to this link here. Our tests focus on accuracy, not marketing.
- Rest assured, the Eco Face and Wibe B1 products have sufficient irradiance, joules, and intensity levels to be effective and safe.
Q. What is the spectrum?
- Eco Face Original: 1.56 mW/cm²
- Eco Face Platinum: 1.19 mW/cm²
Q. Why are the free gifts only available to U.S. customers?
- In order to reduce customs duties and import restrictions, we remove the free gift options to our international customers.
- You will save money and time clearing your product through customs.
For a complete list of FAQs, please visit WIBE LIFE.
The Eco Face Platinum Rose Gold edition is completely sold out worldwide. New inventory won’t be available for at least a year. The Gold or Pearl White editions work just as well!
I would like to buy the pink color of the Ecoface Platinum but don’t see that here for purchase for the USA? Only white and gold.
Am I able to buy it from you?
Absolutely, if you purchase any products from this website, you have a 30-day hassle-free no questions asked return policy.
But we’re sure you’ll love the product!
Eco Face Platinum
I am wondering if there is a “Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back” regarding your products. If I buy a mask it will cost a lot of money for me, and I would like to have the option of returning it in case it doesn’t work well for me. Thank you!
I purchased the original version of the ECO LED face mask and have been using it every other day for 20 minutes each day for the past month or so. I am seeing some results already. On the nights I use this device, I would wake up with glowing skin the next morning. Even my husband commented how my skin looks very glowy. I wasn’t sure at first if it was this led face mask or other topical products I’m using (i.e OTC retinol cream, etc). However, I noticed that my skin looks really good on the mornings after I used the mask. On the nights that I don’t use the mask, my skin just looks OK the next morning (not as glowy or plump) The directions said for best results use between 10pm to 2am. I typically use mine between 9pm and 10pm before I go to bed.
My question is, can I use this device everyday for 20 minutes each day? Will there be any side effects in doing so. Thank you so much! I hope to hear back from you.
What is the output intensity?
Thanks for your inquiry. The platinum model has twice the number of LED lights, which boosts the efficacy of the treatment. There’s also an added eye pad that automatically blocks the LED lights from your field of vision. Included gel pads also help with mobility if you don’t want to sit still during the treatment cycle. The handset charger has also received a sleek upgrade along with the overall look and feel of the mask. For a limited time, there’s a $50 off coupon code. SAVE50
Shipping is free for you and is delivered safe and reliably via DHL. It costs a fortune for us though!
Let us know if you have any other questions. :)
I have the original eco face mask. Is there much difference or benefits if I purchase the platinum model
Look forward to your reply also what is the price plus postage
Many thanks jane
I’d like to know the irradiance of the red led lights for the Eco Face Platinum, if you wouldn’t mind. I’m looking for a red light face mask with a lower irradiance than a lot of the others on the market since I read that a higher irradiance is not alwasy better for the skin.